10 good reasons to exhibit at Cannes 2019
1. Because it’s not an ordinary exhibition: it is organized by companies for companies.
2. You are a partner, not a customer: organizations are textile companies as you are
3. It’s a no-profit organization: MarediModa Scarl is a no-profit consortium of companies
4. Only European exhibitors: companies from extra Eu countries are not admitted.
5. Selected visitors: only buyers from the world’s top fashion brands.
6. Strategic dates: a “just on time”presentation of beachwear, intimates, athleisure collections.
7. A prestigious location: a famous, wonderful and comfortable site – Cannes, of course!
8. Trends: beachwear, intimates, athleisure trend lines exclusively handled by MarediModa Trend Board
9. Fast Fashion: only selected manufacturers from the EuroMed area.
10. Best brands: the most exclusive visitors, the top leading and historic beachwear and underwear brands the most trendy athleisure brands.
Exhibitors at MarediModa belong to a top-quality group of companies, selected and constantly monitored. A successful way of operating since 2002. Exhibiting in Cannes is a chance to be part of the top quality beachwear, underwear, athleisure markets
Who are the protagonists at MarediModa trade show?
- Design studios
- Producers of fabrics
- Producers of accessories
- Manufacturers on commission from the Euro-Med zone
SAVE THE DATE!
MarediModa Cannes: 5-6-7 November 2019.
The perfect location to meet the market scenario: a famous, wonderful and strategic site, in a word Cannes!
The best-qualified European producers of fabrics and accessories for beachwear, intimates, athleisure exhibit upon Cannes. Since 2007 participation has also been extended to manufacturers on commission from the Euro-Med area, in a dedicated exhibiting area. Cannes is a unique opportunity for your company. This three-day fair allows you to meet the most important brands from 80 countries: designers, manufacturers, buyers, journalists and end-finished producers.
Contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +39 031 4128637 for more informations