Privacy e Cookies
Information pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. June 30th 2003, n. 196 Regulation regarding the protection of personal data and art. 14 of Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR.
The personal data provided by user will be collected in a computer database to allow access to the demanded services. The data controller is MarediModa s.c.a.r.l., based in Como (CO), Via Raimondi n. 1.
MarediModa s.c.a.r.l, as data controller, inform that both email address requested upon registration and additional personal data provided during enrollment, will be handled upon authorization of the person concerned in order to provide information requested by user.
Pursuant to art. 7 of L. D. 30 June 2003, n. 196 (personal data protection regulation) and Article 17 of Regulation no. 679/2016 GDPR, User has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non existence of his/her data even if they are still to be registered, and confirmation about their intelligible form.
Furthermore, User has the right to obtain indication on:
• origin of personal data;
• purposes and methods of data processing;
• logic applied in case of electronic device treatment;
• Id data of owner, people in charge and designated representative according to art. 5, paragraph 2 of L. D. 30/06/2003, n. 196;
• subjects or categories of subjects who may be informed on or may have access to personal data as designated representatives in the territory of the State or people in charge.
Furthermore, User has the right to obtain:
• updating, rectification or, when concerned, integration of data;
• cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or interdiction of data illegally processed, including data unnecessarily hold for their original purposes or consequently processed. The data cancelation must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
• the attestation that the operations referring to the above paragraphs have been brought to knowledge, also in regard of their content, to the users concerned, except the case where such an accomplishment is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly out of proportion to claim a right. In the end, the User has the right to object partially or in whole: for legitimate reasons referring to personal data processing, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
The appointed Garante Data Protection Officer (DPO) to lodge all requests to exercise rights is: Avv. Barbara who contacted at the email DPO-GDPR@maredimoda.com